HOME

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Like Mother Like Daughter


Did you ever love a show so much as a child that you wished the characters would become a part of your life? Well, I did. One of my favorite movies is The Sound of Music. I remember as a child dreaming that I would find the Von Trapp family walking over a hillside from their long trek and I would discover them and they would come and live with my family. Well Kristen has the same dreams apparently. She is still obsessed with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Last night she said "what if Joseph snuck into our back yard and was watching us through the windows (creepy!?) and then he would come in our house with us. That would be so awesome" Samantha said " I wonder if Joseph got his coat back. I wonder if he still has it." I nicely remind them that Joseph is dead! They are cracking me up with the Joseph obsession. For FHE I did the Joseph story. They were thrilled.

Here is Kristen doing her Egyptian move.

No comments: