HOME

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Retaliation...

Jack came into my bathroom this morning as I was {beautifying} ;)
asked me to make him some popcorn...it's like 8 ish.........
being the good mother that I am, I refuse his ridiculous request.
So.....in retaliation, he runs off with the bathroom rug.
I don't know where it is.
But...i haven't looked too hard yet.

He IS the man!

*********************************************************

I have MUCH to blog about.
VERY busy around these parts lately :)

But, alas, I am off to the land of W.a.l.m.a.r.t.
for much needed supplies and maybe the fabric store if I can
muster the courage with said man in hand.
there is a little apron to made this week at enrichment.

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

You deserve a missing rug for not making him popcorn at 8 in the morning. That's hilarious. He IS the man...and a cute one at that. Good luck shopping with him;)

Heather said...

Yeah, your coming to the apron class :)
This makes me laugh....just because
I can SO RELATE!
I can never find things Brandon hides. EVER!
Sneaky little boys

Kathy Jo said...

That is so funny! Who wouldn't want to have kids????

Linde said...

That is so funny! Little boys are seriously full of it! Maybe now can make him some popcorn but only if he gives you your rug! I want to see pictures of your cute apron!

Stephanie said...

good luck with the little man. if he is anything thing like benny, well, good luck.

wish mr. nate a belated birthday. i hope he had a great day. is he 12?? the kids are growing way to fast.

i have stuff to blog to. i am just not feeling it. just don't want to do it right now. i am in a funk.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

may is a crazy month isn't it?
hope you got to make your apron... that sounds like fun!
and the rug? well what did you expect? it's just popcorn... not like he asked for ice cream. haha.

Doralee said...

So cute! Have you found your rug yet?