Thursday, November 5, 2009
I'm Running as fast as I CAN!
That's how I'm feeling right now.
Running as fast as I can!
Trying to keep up with all the needs,
while wondering how to squeeze in the wants!
* the girls started track break this week...we have yet to have much fun (at least the want section of fun)
* Celebrated a little birthday yesterday for the man of the house.
* Planning a birthday party for the youngest girl of the house this Saturday. Much to be done there...we have a fun little craft planned.
* Realizing that Christmas planning needs to start happening NOW! Will be with family for turkey day and need to have all our gifts ready to take with us.
* Did another baby shoot. Can't wait to start messing with those.
* Doug continues to struggle around on crutches. It's only been a few weeks and he (and I) are SO over this. And what do we have????? Like 3 more months?????!!!!! ugh.
* Jack has turned into my little shadow. He used to be so independent. Now he wants me to "snuggle" with him all the time. Wants me to be in the same room as him, all the time. And you know I feel bad. He's my baby, and I want to just soak him up and be with him, but life calls. So right now, as I spend "just a moment on the computer" he has brought in to my room, his little castle and guys and is playing right next to me. It's so cute, really, and I like having him near. Especially when I can get done what I want to get done :)
* I've been trying to work on some areas of the home that Doug considers a "death trap" for him, with the crutches and all. I've made some progress, but not enough.
* Mr. Napoleon is doing well. He misses his master though. We are still working on the whole potty training thing, but he is learning to listen to me :)
* I need to post Halloween. (Like that's a law or something!?)
Like I said, I'm running as fast as I can!