HOME

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"handsome" hair



"Mom...is my hair so handsome?"
"yup...it's awesome dude!"
This is Jack before his buzz cut.
When your 4 year old insists on doing his own hair...that's when you know it's time to buzz it.
Cause, honestly...it can be embarrassing sometimes.
Just look at that comb back in front!
*********************************************************
I've seriously got the blahs this week.
CANNOT seem to pull myself together and accomplish...a thing!
Jack broke out in some weird rash all over his body...i thought for about 2 seconds, what if its chicken pox???? Then thought surely it couldn't be.
Took him to the Dr. and it's just a bad case of eczema?!
Crazy.
He's almost done with his first year of preschool.
Can't hardly believe it!
He's growing up way to fast.
**********************************************************
Thinking about my tests I'm having done next week.
That's right...the Dr's. office finally got around to scheduling those.
Thanks for getting right on that!
Can't wait to have needles shoved in all over my arms and switches flipped...or something like that ;)

ok....this is the most boring post ever,
apparently, i have nothing to say:)
Happy Wednesday!...blah...blah...blah....blah....blah.

3 comments:

Kathy Jo said...

What? Embarrassing? Shame on you! Those are fun days!!

Jason & Claire said...

Jack's adorable. I love the front. Handsome little man;) Sorry your in a slump- that's the worst. It takes me forever to catch up after a slow week. I'm dreading your appointments with you. They sound awful! Hopefully they'll figure something out and this will be just a memory soon? ;)

Linde said...

I love your blah blah blah! Good luck with your test. Can't wait to hear the results. I love Jack's hair. He is getting so big!