HOME

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My September Kit Projects

So I got my first design team kit last week, Crate Restoration, pictured here in all its glory ;)
I've had a good time digging into it! My desk is a mess and currently waiting for me to scrap MORE.



The Nook has a great deal going on right now if you want to subscribe to the kits...go here


Haven't done as much as I want yet (we left town this weekend) but here are 3 layouts using the kit.





This next layout is for my class that I'm hosting over at the Back to School Challenge at the Nook. I've taught a few little lessons on stitching and flower making. Go check it out ;)


Thanks for looking, I'll post more when I get them done ;)

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love them all. You're so talented. Jack's free to come find eggs and chase chickens anytime! If I let the chickens out it'll keep the kids busy for an hour. Anneliese was pretty upset when she realized yesterday Jack wasn't at school. He needs to come play. I hope he's loving his new school.;)

Stephanie said...

fun pages. i need to scrap.

Heather said...

Cute! every single one.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

those are super cute!! if i was a scrapbooker.... i'd totally be scraplifting those. :) love your style though!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! So much inspiration - thank you! /Pernilla