HOME

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We had a wonderful 4 day weekend here in Vegas so I decided to do some fun things with the kids.

We don't really have a lot of fancy pumpkin patch type places here but we do have this one orchard where you can go to pick  your own produce.  We played around there for a bit then went to a corner lot pumpkin fun park....or whatever you call it!



 race through the apple orchard
 they informed me over and over again that if I wanted posed pictures of them, they wouldn't be any good.  little do they know....this is what I love about them ;)
you'er never to big love the BIG slide!!!  
They were supposed to all come down at the same time.....
as you can see, Jack held off and had his own show!!!
they crack me up!
 lets play who can pick up the biggest pumpkin!
We had so much fun!!!
I loved spending the day with all 4 of my babies!!!

2 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Looks fun! Great photos! Can't wait to see how you scrap them.:)

Stephanie said...

looks like lots of fun. :)