HOME

Monday, November 28, 2011

Get Picky Nov. Sketch

sadly......is past.
i feel badly that i wasn't able to get this posted earlier....but you know.
the blog was on vacation, apparently!!!

I So loved this sketch, I didn't know it at first.
Don't usually do much with circles/ovals.

But these pics have been floating from paper to paper, waiting to be scrapped and nothing ever felt right so they always got pushed to the side.  

But alas, they finally made there way onto a page and I loooooove it!!!!

Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking ;)



My little Samantha....always the life of the party, even at ONE!!!
Used a bit of Studio Calico and Sassafras here ;)

2 comments:

kate blue said...

I personally would struggle with circles/ovals but i so love what you did with it!! Gorgeous! and it doesn't look "circly" at all!

Eagle Craftz said...

YOu did an amazing job! Great LO!