HOME

Monday, March 26, 2007

It's March...






and we are swimming! It may be just a one time thing for now but enough to please the desperate cries to swim. With the 80+ degree weather we've had and a boost from the solar the pool warmed up to a whopping 79 degrees. Way to stinkin' cold for wimpy little me but nobody else cares. We warmed up the hot tub so Jack could get in on the fun. We've changed the pumps to run during the day again and I love the sound of the moving water in the pool. Maybe it's like those pheng shwe???? water fountains. Very soothing. (Dude I know I spelled that wrong but whatever, my spell check doesn't know either).

1 comment:

Kathy Jo said...

NO FAIR!! We are still wearing coats and you guys are swimming! We are at the time of year where it is 70 one day and 30 the next. No rhyme or reason! You never know what to where.