HOME

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Those Crazy Kids!




Oh the joy of being a child. The ability to play and imagine and be goofy. Last nights antics were aliens on the attack. These hats were some sort of protection for them. Nathan thinks he really had the girls conned. He whispered quietly to me, "Mom, they actually believe there are real aliens." Ya, I think they're smarter than that. Either way they were having a blast and hootin' and howlin' far too late in the evening. They eventually got the aliens to relocate to Russia.


Our little baby Jack Jack is a sniffer. He thinks it's hillarious. All you got to do is sniff at him and he runs with it. This is my best picture yet of him in action. Whats not to love.


I'm starting to mess around with my camera a little more and liking what I am learning so far. Slow and steady wins the race right?

1 comment:

mother said...

My, my what a time you've had. Sometimes i wonder how I lived thru it all. It seems like my time was so much more simple. My biggest problem in the morning with the little kids was that Arn would not eat cereal. I always had to make eggs. Then they were out to play in the yard and I didn't hear from them till lunch or they needed a drink or the bathroom. I guess they were probably in and out but that must be some of what I've blocked out. Now you, that was a little different. You never wanted to go outside but you stayed in your room forever. Just leave you alone and you were fine. So busy all the time. Sometimes you wanted me to play with you but only if I did what you said. If I tried to improvise (you know I like to improvise) you wouldn't let me play. I remember wanting time for me. That would come maybe one Sat a month when Helen or Aunt Amy and I would run away to town for the day. Also, if I worked it right I had from 8 to 10 at night to myself only if all my chores were done. After 10 the cockroaches came out and so I had to go to bed and let them have run.
now I'd better listen to some words of oounsel to stregthen my testimony. I do have one you know. It is so strong sometimes I don't feel worthy of it. I love that saying, "Why do I do what I do when I know what I know". Go figure. Love you.