HOME

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School Days




The first day of school
YAY
We were all excited. The kids couldn't wait.
I had planned to walk them to their lines and get embarrassing
shots while in line (embarrassing for Nathan anyway), but with the
rain there were no lines. So I dropped them off along with the hoards
of other parents and drove away. I decided I would meet them after school
in their lines but apparently Nathans class doesn't line up after school.
Soooo....we couldn't find him. We were some of the last to leave the blacktop
thinking I was waiting for him. Then we checked his class room, then the office,
then the spot they usually wait for pick up. I kinda figured that's where he'd be.
He said he was about ready to start walking home. Well, at least he was
prepared to fend for himself!
They had a great day and I was the only one with homework that night.
All that fun paperwork to fill out

8 comments:

Kathy Jo said...

Oooooo, I am not ready for school to start. What will I do with myself all day??? We start next Tuesday.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

what cute kids you have... I love her bag and where did you find those adorable shoes?

Meaghan said...

I'll be right there with you with camera in hand on the first day! They look so cute!

Cammie said...

I just love those photos! Kristen's dress is darling and Nathan is Mr. Basketball--so cute! Such fun times.

Carol said...

Hey Jen, the shoes are from Kohls. I hadn't even noticed them till I saw someone else trying them on and then wished and hoped Kristen would like them. Thank heavens, cause I love them too.

Anonymous said...

Are those "Jazz" shorts that Nathan has on? Kristen looks so excited.

lisa said...

Darling! When does Samantha start Pre-school? Thats when things are REALLY going to be fun! :)

Stephanie said...

They look so grown up. I just can't believe it.