I will get around to letting go of Christmas on my blog...
you know, the header, the music.
* I'm currently working on the big chest, sideboard, console table, whatever.
Maybe I should just call it my white trash craigs list find :)
* Nathan has been sick (like a dog) for like 4 days.
* Kristen and her friend have tried out for the school talent show, and they made it!
They are dancing to Another ONe Bites the Dust. They are too cool.
* I had a great birthday. Lots of calls from people who love me ;) Dinner with the fam.
FABULOUS gifts, and to die for chocolate cake! For real, that's what i named it.
* I currently am having a fabric addiction. Hello, my name is Carol, and I love fabric. Been
buying a bit lately, have LOTS of plans! Now to execute said plans!
* Samantha started piano lessons, she is loving it.
* I'm hosting a jewelry party next Tuesday evening, the 23rd. If your interested (cause I
know everyone wants to come!) let me know and I'll get you the details.
* In honor of my still Christmasy blog...here's a Christmasy layout!
Considering my luck with blogspot these days, i am anticipating this post to look like crap when i publish it!
edit: whud i tell ya!