HOME

Friday, August 13, 2010

ACK!!!! I'm SOOOO Excited!!!!!




So I applied for a design team position at My Scrapbook Nook (it's the best kit club around)

AND I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe it. I think I nearly had a heart attack when I got the news.
There were about 116 applications and 16 were chosen.
I am one happy girl. Besides having really fantastic kits that come to my doorstep every month they host the friendliest and funnest message board around.

Here is a sneak at the first kit I get to work with as a design team member starting in September. It is delicious!!! Can't wait to get started!





Here are a couple of layouts I've done recently with an old kit.

This is a really silly picture of my mom and I when we were in Charleston, SC. Our husbands thought we were ridiculous when we asked them to take a picture of us "hiding" in the bamboo forest! They aren't nearly as silly as we are.

Recognize this picture???? I told you I was gonna scrap those :)

14 comments:

Linde said...

CONGRATS! That is seriously awesom! Way to go. Have fun and good luck. You have such an amazing talent. I am jelous of your scrapping ability.

Kathy Jo said...

Well deserved good news!! Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

that is awesome!! congrats... that will be lots of fun for you... and us... cause i'm sure you'll share! :)

LG said...

WWOOHOOO! I am so so thrilled and excited to be working with you! CONGRATS!!! Very well deserved!

Jason and Claire said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Heather said...

You deserve happy news :)
I'm excited for you.

Hilde/Scoobie said...

Congrats - can't wait to be working with you :-)

And you really deserved some happy news.

Doralee said...

Congratulations, you are souper-dooper talented!!

Zarah said...

I'm very happy you made it! CONGRATS! :D

Stephanie said...

that is great news. i know you will enjoy it. it will be more fun than the job that it is.

Meaghan said...

Congratulations!

Alida B. said...

AWESOME!! Congrats what a fun, fun, fun outlet for you! I already known you are going to do some A.MAZ.ING layouts with all those fun kits!!!!

Cammie said...

I'm so happy for you!!!

Jess said...

That is so GREAT! Congratulations! You are sooo talented, you totally deserve this!