HOME

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Get Picky Sketch

First and foremost....THANK YOU for all the sweet and lovely comments about my trip.  It meant the whole world to me and i'm grateful for all the love.....you guys are the BEST!!!!!

I seem to be slow on the scrappy inspiration this month.....though I've got loads to share.
Must get on that ;)

Today I'll share our Get Picky Sketch.....


I have to admit....i don't always love what I end up with ;(
I love the sketch, I liked my ideas. 
I love all the little bits, the stars, the rocket, the stickers, the strips of paper, the buttons ;)
Hello, my name is Carol and I am addicted to buttons ;)

But all together, it's not doing much for me.
I don't know what it is, it might just all be too straight.
Ya, I think that's it....it's too straight.
Ok, I feel better now ;)
Enjoy.
Oh, and I'm clearly having a little obsession with October Afternoon these days.
I have all these collections and I just can't put them down.
This here is Rocket Age and a bit of Boarding Pass.


So hop on over to Get Picky, check out the sponsor for this month, play and have fun!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I know that feeling, that you're not completely satisfied. But trust me, you don't have to worry about this one. I love your boyish layout, the colors. And all those details are so you! Great take on the sketch my friend.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Beautiful work, LOVE the bright colours.

Alex said...

Well, I LOVE it straight! :-D I really like this one. Think it's awesome! Love all the strips and the stars and the buttons... and... love everything on your love-list :-)