HOME

Thursday, March 29, 2012

BLog HOp Winners!

Thank you so so much for all the beautiful comments.....you guys are all the best ;)

All the winners have been chosen and you can check out the Nook blog for the full list ;)

********************************************
My April kit has made it's way all over my scrapbook table!!


I've got a huge mess but lots of fun stuff to show for it.
Here's a peak at my first layout, i've got several more just waiting to be photographed ;)


She just can't help herself.....feeling pretty makes her giddy!

 These are those fun pictures I took of Samantha the night of her daddy daughter date. 
 I couldn't wait to get these scrapped.

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more layouts ;)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Fabulous layout!! Love all the borders, can't wait to get my kit.
And how cute and adorable is your girl ;-)

Lizzy Hill said...

I LOVE what you've done to the photos & those strips of paper layered up like that are awesome:):):)