HOME

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Soooooo Exciting!!!

Last month I was blown away when I received an email from  Courtney over at Websters Pages, asking me if I wanted to guest design for them!!!!  Heck ya!!!!!  Such an honor ;)

My post went up the other day and I wanted to share a few of my favorite layouts, and make sure you see what the design team did with mine ;)






I've got a few more up on their inspireME page  along with their design team lifts of me.
There is also a quick blurb on their blog about it as well ;)

Thanks again Websters!!!
It was sooooo much fun ;)

7 comments:

Alex said...

You totally rocked this Carol!!! I couldn't be happier for you! These are without doubt some of my favorite layouts by you. LOVE them! Every single one of them.

Huge congratulations on the GDT spot! You are soooo worth it! ♥

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow!!! You must've been over the moon ----- looooove those blue pearls making that little border/bunting look.... lovely work all round:):)

Leanne said...

Congratulations!! These LOs are fabulous!!!

Anita S said...

Congrats!! Ur layouts r sweet!!! Love them :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations!!! Love your layouts to bits!!!

Sherri said...

Congrats again on the GDT spot Carol, it's no wonder they chose you girl. You created some lovely layouts with their product!

kate blue said...

congrats on the guesting and boy that peace out rocks! I came by from the shoutout given over at eighteen25! Loved the MME work!