HOME

Friday, May 4, 2012

Nook Weekend Crop!


We are starting this party early over at the Nook. 
We couldn't wait till Saturday so we've posted a few challenges to get you all excited ;)
Hop on over and play along won't you ;)

I'll be posting my challenge Saturday evening but we'll start them early Saturday morning and run them straight till Sunday morning.

Oh, and you know there are gonna be prizes ;)

.....and because a post is funner with some scrap pages here's a look at my Project Life.
Yes.
I'm still plugging away ;)
I used our April kit at the Nook for this week.




I worked pretty hard to get caught up last month and then in the blink of an eye another month had past.  But I'll keep going, I really love what 's finished ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love all the fun layouts.

Amélie said...

Love your project life!! The result is beautiful!