HOME

Monday, April 8, 2013

April Scraptastic Kit

Scraptastic April kits are on sale!
This month I chose Awake My Soul......go get it here ;)
It's filled with Fancy Pants, Teresa Collins and Dear Lizzy.....it's pretty and funky all at the same time!


 Add-On

I was totally drawn to this bold stripe and went for it right away!  Just a bit of dark blue to ground it along with lots of soft layers keeps this pretty fun but not overwhelming....to me at least ;)




 
 I can't wait to play some more with this kit....between pneumonia and spring break the last few weeks have been a blur.  I'm ready to get back into the swing of things for sure ;)








2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I think they made this kit with you in mind!!! LOVE the funky colours you've used on your LO & that pin near the tag? MWAH!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a playing board you have, I like this.
DLF Vibhuti Khand

DLF Vibhuti Khand