HOME

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lucky You!!!

I'm so excited about the new kit at Paper Issues, Lucky YOU!
Audrey Yeager and I designed it together ;)   It was super fun and I hope you love it as much as we do!  It is filled with the latest product, lots of bold colors and a variety of fun embellishments. 

You can save 20% by using my code CAROL in the 
Paper Issues Shop  Don't wait, get it before it's gone!





This layout came together so easily and I didn't feel like I needed anything extra when creating.



   I'll be back later this week to share more layouts with this kit.

Get more inspiration at these fabulous ladies blogs ;)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Just purchased this lovely kit, along with a few other items so thank you :-) I hadn't shopped at Paper Issues before

Anita S said...

love this kit carol!!
and your LO is gorgeous. i always love visiting your blog!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Don't you just LOVE it when they come together quickly & easily! LOVE your sewing - just adds such a finishing touch...great use of the kit & isn't your little boy the cutest???!!!! I start minding mine each Friday from this week...he's almost one & I CAN'T Wait...probably won't be saying that at the end of the day, eh???!!!!!!!!!