If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would love to tour Europe...see EVERYTHING...with my squeeze, of course
When was the last time you cried?
I almost cried the other day in front of my kids...I couldn't take being mom anymore that day. But actual tears...the season premier of Lost...when Hurley told Claire that Charlie had died (hope that's not news to anyone!) Wow, that was a few weeks ago. I don't normally cry that much. Although I'm certain that I have cried more in the last 8 months than I have my entire life! Oh ya, I just remembered, I teared up the other day when I found out that Laura's sister finally got a baby to adopt.
Five things you were doing ten years ago-1998
1. Loving being a new mommy to my 7 month old little Nathan
2. Turning a whopping 26 years old...those were the days
3. Working full time, yuck, as an office mng. to a real estate co.
4. Just getting into scrapbooking
5. Applying to a gazillion law schools (for doug)
Five things you were doing five years ago-2003
1. Finding out I was pregnant again after a recent miscarriage
2. Serving as the 2nd counselor in RS over enrichment and having a nervous breakdown cause of it
3. Totally loving being a mom to my two little ones
4. Struggling through our first job out of law school
5. Driving back to Vegas from Utah in a complete blizzard with just the kids and I (after already having a fender bender in Salt Lake cause of the snow) Vowing to never go there in the winter alone again! And I haven't.
Five things you were doing one year ago-2007
1. Making plans to live without an income for an undetermined amount of time (preferably less than 6 months-not quite how that turned out)
2. Getting ready to be self employed
3. Celebrating Jacks 1st birthday
4. Stressing out
5. Stressing out A LOT! Having no idea the worst was yet to come.
Seven of your favorite hobbies
Trying to be an awesome Scrapbooker
Sewing, when I'm not scrapbooking
Reading, if I'm not watching tv
Blogging, when I should be cleaning something
Pretending to be a photographer
Pretending to know how to decorate
Shopping, now that I got down!
Five favorite foods
any can of diet coke
anything with chocolate
anything made with cream cheese
anything made with sour cream
anything made with mushrooms or peas
Five places you've been
Five favorite memories (its really hard to pick just 5...I could go on forever!)
1. One of my families many road trips to Oregon to visit Grandma & Grandpa. This particular trip I rode in the car with my 3 older brothers, (my mom drove her car with the younger 2). We just had a really good time together. It was one of our funnest trips.
2. My wedding day. It was so much fun. I was so relaxed. I remember really focusing on taking it all in. Really enjoying every step. Absorbing all the beauty of the day. I was having so much fun that Doug had to literally drag me out of the reception 1 hour after it was supposed to be over.
3. Giving birth to each of my kids but especially my 2nd baby, my first daughter. It was such a great experience, I wish they could have all been that way.
4. Holding Jack for the first time 5 days after he was born.
5. The first real, coherent conversation I had with Doug 4 days after the accident.