HOME

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Scrapping

Somehow I've managed in quite a few scrap pages lately. 
Obsessed....maybe?????
I think it's therapy. 
Cheaper right????

It's been fun to pull out some product that I haven't had a chance to use yet. 
I love doing my design work but it's fun sometimes to use whatever ;)

For this layout I played along at the Crate sketch challenge they had up last week.
Love this picture of the kids with Shrek....they were all legitimately surprised by the big Ogre ;)
We kinda just walked into him and wasn't expecting it.



This layout is for the punch challenge over at Lily Bee.  I adore their products and can't wait to get my hands on all their new lines.  This paper is from their Christmas line.  Even though this isn't a Christmas photo I thought the paper was so pretty and would work anyways.  I punched a bunch of circles then cut them in half to make my bunting that runs through the title.  Loved this technique and will do it again for sure ;)

One last layout today.  Loved this rainbow paper from Crate and Studio Calico.  So bright and fun.  I had printed these pictures of the girls to use with some other paper but as soon as I got this paper my plans changed ;)  Just a couple of sun flair pictures I tried last summer.



Thanks for looking....I've got quite a few more actually and will try to share them this week ;)

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Yeah, how lucky are we?! I really love the Lilybee lo, the banner, the ribbon, the picture, so much goodness. Keep 'em comin' Missy.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh these are all lovely Carol! Absolutely beautiful photos ...I love the banners and the bright colours. Gorgeous.

Deanna said...

LOVE these Carol!! Your style just rocks! Good luck on the Lily Bee challenge, that's an awesome LO. LOVE that saying! (may have to "borrow" it. ;) )

Anthea said...

ohhh gorgeous work Carol!!

Zarah said...

LOVE these! They're goooorgeous - and so clever with that pot of gold!! You roooooooock!

Anonymous said...

Love these - the colors are fab and your use of the Crate rainbow is fantastic!

Alex said...

What? You met Shrek??? Now I'm jealous! ;-)

Gorgeous layouts! Love the O-button, the banner, the rainbow, the all! But most of all I love your title on the Lily Bee page. So precious!