Thursday, March 3, 2011
Self Portrait of an old girl.
But you know what....I think it's a good thing to have.
With all the documenting I do of my family.....
I know they will enjoy seeing me as much as they do themselves.
Had a birthday recently.....wondering how on earth I got here.
Pretty sure I'll be wondering the same thing when I'm 80 ;)
When I started this blog I did 100 things about me.......today I think I'll do 39 ;)
1. I enjoy being alone.
2. I am a homebody....big time.
3. I LOVE to eat out.
4. I like to organize stuff.
5. LOVE Harry Potter...books and movies.
6. Sometimes I feel socially awkward.
7. Tend to be pretty quiet in large crowds.
8. Not good at small talk.
9. Always feel awkward when given compliments.
10. I've definitely lost brain cells ;)
11. Scrap booking is my sanity.
12. I love taking photographs.
13. I hate editing them.
14. I don't mind doing the laundry.
15. I do mind cleaning the kitchen.
16. Love bubble baths.
17. I don't like to exercise.
18. I really really need to.
19. I'm getting bored with this....are you????
20. I love it when it rains.
21. I love to decorate.
22. Love spring and summer colors.
23. I really enjoy my kids.
24. Though, not afraid to admit, I need time away from them.
25. I love country music.
26. I'm addicted to movie theater popcorn....at the movies!
27. I'm slowly trying to minimize....stuff.
28. This will be my less is more year ;)
29. I really love my friends.
30. Love going out to lunch or dinner with said friends.
31. I'm still not as mature as I thought I would be at this point.
32. Love a good pair of jeans.
33. I have an awesome husband.
34. Love our date nights.
35. My mom and I have SO much fun together.
36. I stay up way to late.
37. and don't like to get up in the morning.
38. I'm really worried about my health right now.
39. McCormick & Schmicks has the BEST apple pie EVAHHHHH!!!!
wish I could eat it everyday ;) or at least today ;)