HOME

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Sketch at Get Picky

My first design team assignment is up at Get Picky along with the sketch.

I am gonna have so much fun with this. Love the inspiration, the prompts, the chance to use whatever products my little heart desires. I'm telling ya, it's fun to pull out papers I love but haven't had time to use ;)

Take a gander,  then hop on over to Get Picky and play along!!!


The title here says....You'll smile.....when the cows come home.
Silly I know, but I came across this paper with the cows on it and figured it was perfect for how I felt when trying to take these pictures of Jack.
Although I thought I wanted him to smile,  once I saw these I knew they were priceless ;)

8 comments:

Leanne said...

LOL!! Love this page..x

Jason & Claire said...

LOVE the 'smile when the cows come home' idea. We've all felt like that a ton of times with kids. You're always so good at capturing little things like that.

Sherri said...

what's not to love about this? The photos - priceless indeed,the ruffled up wood grain strip, you know I love that! The twine, and buttons, the design, and alphas. So great Carol!

Hanlie said...

So cute! I love your colour scheme!

yyam said...

Love the two different sized photos and the facial expressions! :) Love how you played with the circle design element. Really well-composed and perfectly balanced.

yyam said...

Love the two different sized photos and the facial expressions! :) Love how you played with the circle design element. Really well-composed and perfectly balanced.

Stephanie said...

gotta love jack.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

loved your take on the sketch, Carol! Awesome work :)