HOME

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Quick Layout

We did a fun little photo swap at My Scrapbook Nook this month.
Traded pictures with another scrapper.

I got these adorable pictures (helloooo phone booth??!!!!!....how cute is that!)


I had so much fun with this layout!!!
Loved the bright colors. 
I pulled out some trusty old tissue paper and sewed a little ruffle.

I've got quite a mix of product on here, but the yellow is Pink Paislee, Daily Junque.
Everything else is just random bits.

I sure hope Lisa likes it ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen it in the gallery, beautiful ! Love these colors together, it's energetic !

Stephanie said...

I love all the pages you have been doing. I have started to organzie my stuff so I can get going. I just don't feel like I get play until I get the house unpacked and organized. Congrats on the book. The kids look so grown up.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this looks just awesome!!!

LOVE THIS!

Annika said...

I so love this!! The design, the color combo, everything!

Mary said...

Carol,

Thanks for coming to find me and find out about my mom! Though I don't remember you very well, your name is as familiar to me as so may others because of how often my mom talked about you and how much she loved you too.

She wanted me to try to get you phone number, so I sent you a facebook message. If she's able to call and talk even for just a moment I know she's enjoy that very much.

Thank you again for your sweet thoughts and prayers!

curlyqmosaics said...

I am sure Lisa will love it, I know I do! I love the color scheme, and those photo booth pictues you got to work with are too fun!

Lisa J. said...

Lisa LOVES lots! :D