HOME

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few Pics...


Here's my awesome mama and step dad; at the yummy Mexican restaurant we ate at in Palm Springs. I'm so hungry right now, this food is killin' me! (it's 11 pm!!!)

It snowed the day we were in Cedar City...can't believe how huge the flakes were
We were NOT prepared for the cold, no coats or nothing, poor Jack only had flip flops. but he played anyway.


My friend and I in Cedar City. standing at the front porch of her old house, the new owners tore the house down. Crazy! I grew up going to that house on the hill every summer. The girl in black is portraying Samantha for us...she would NOT get in the picture. That little girl is a cousin to my friends kids.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I miss the track system. I don't know what I will do with the kids for 3 months of school this summer.

Meaghan said...

That snow looks like so much fun! I haven't seen snow in years.