HOME

Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter.
I was totally lazy with the camera
and instead just enjoyed the moments.
I got a few, obviously.

We were so lucky to have my mom
here for Easter, not so lucky that I
didn't get a single picture of her! duh!

We also invited a friend over to enjoy
dinner and an egg hunt with us.

We hid, like, a thousand eggs!
The kids had blast.

The best part of the whole weekend was
enjoying conference. Wish it could work
out that way every year.
We saw all 4 sessions this time.
As a kid I used to get so bored and wondered
how adults could stand to watch SOOOO much of it!
Now that I am an adult...I see it.
Life is so full of trials and temptations
that it is uplifting and nourishing to hear the
words of our prophet and his counselors.
It is so vital.
It strengthens me in ways I never knew.
Helps me remember to be strong and find
happiness in all that I have.
















On another note: I saw the neurologists.
I have a boat load of super fun tests
that I get to have. Involving needles,
electric shock & claustrophobia.
Anxious to get them done, my arms
& legs seem to be worse than ever.

Happy Monday...i've decided it's my favorite day of the week.




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

looks like a great easter. keep my posted about the doctor. hope you are feeling better.

ellen s. said...

oh no. i hope your tests get you some [positive] answers!

i just love your photos..they are awesome! cuuuute cute family ;)

Doralee said...

Carol,
My cousin in California is going through something very similar to what you are experiencing. Hers has been so bad that one of her parents or her in laws have had to stay with her to help out with the kids. I'm glad that yours isn't quite so serious, and I hope that you will get your answers soon. Kylie is still waiting for hers. The MRI showed absolutely nothing.

Doralee

Jess said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you can get some answers soon. Great pictures of your kids!

Linde said...

Hope things at the Dr. good good. Keep us all posted about it. I love all your cute little pictures.The kiddos are getting so big. Adorable!

g said...

Hi! It's been so long since I've blogged-surfed, so I'm sorry I haven't visited. Love the new header and design of your blog--it's adorable and crafty, like everything you do :) I agree with you about Conference. Such a blessing! Good luck with your tests. I hope you can get them taken care of sooner rather than later.