HOME

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend Crop and some Layouts



The Virtual Crop over at the Nook is in full swing!!!
There are LOADS of challenges...lots of good stuff.

I've got 3 challenges up....follow the links to see what they are all about ;)

9 years ago!!!! how'd they get so big????
feels like yesterday
May Kit....BG hello luscious
my sassy little Samantha....this girl just makes me smile
 May Kit....BG hello luscious
...uh, 18 years ago?????
what the heck....babies I tell ya!
Crate Portrait

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I just found you via Studio Calico and I absolutely adore your style! So cute and inspiring!

Sherri said...

Sorry I was only able to play along with one for you challenges last week. They all looked like fun though. Love the layouts you created for them. 18 years? wow, a lot has changed heh?!