HOME

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September already??

Between end of the summer vacation and going back to school the last few weeks have felt like a blur!  But good thing I have lots of photo's to help me remember ;)   I finally loaded them up last night and was surprised at how many there were.  I've got a bit of work ahead of me and will share some stories when I get them done.

For now I've got our gorgeous September Nook kit.  It's our last one and it makes me sad.  I've been with the Nook for like 5 years now! Designing for 2.  I don't know what I'll do next month when we are all done.  But for now I'm totally loving this kit and whipped out 2 layouts pretty quick with it ;)

It's got the new Echo Park For the Record 2....loving all the pretty blues and yellows.  
Pretty much my favorite colors.

I was immediately drawn to the light blue paper in the collection and loved the way it looked with the brown newsprint.  I've had these amazing pictures of Nathan for some time now, obviously.  I'm not even sure how old he is here, I'll have to look it up, but I'm thinking no more than 10.  He's such a handsome boy ;)




This floral was also one of my faves.  Wanted to show it off well, so I used a large block for my background.  All the phrase stickers in the kit are pretty fun and I stacked them together to create a little description of my Samantha.


I love it when layouts come together so quickly and easily, especially when they
 make me totally happy as well. 

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

FANTASTIC...it is nice when they go together quickly & easily, isn't it???!!!! LOVE the colours in the kit...totally scrummy for scrapping...string looks great with the little birdy, too:):):)

Pam said...

love your layouts!! you always have the best photos too!
it is weird to think this is the last kit:(

Leanne said...

OMGOSH!!! These LOs are simply stunning!! And who can go past a gorgeous blue and yellow combo!!