HOME

Monday, November 5, 2012

Oct. Studio Calico Kit


 It's been a few weeks since i've been able to scrap.....and i miss it.  But the last thing i worked on was my Studio Calico kit.  This wasn't my favorite kit but it felt like a challenge and I pulled out every bit of color i could from it.  I loved some of the embellishments...especially the enamel dots, those are shiny and pretty!

It took me a bit to decide what to do with the super wide washi but I ended up having fun with this jumbo chevron. 




I pulled out pictures I had lying around from our trip to Lagoon last year.  They are quirky just like these pages.

Came up with a completely different color scheme for this, using some borders strips and SC advertisment tags.  A bit of washi and more of those enamel dots.


Life is crazy busy around these parts.....several birthdays this month and lots of crafting going on.  I've got lots to share in the next few weeks. 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Your layouts are fabulous girl! This kit wasn't my favorite either, but you rocked it!!

Leanne said...

Stunning!! :D

Pam said...

I love what you did with the kit. I really love what you did with the chevron designs in the top 2!