HOME

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Talk about a slacker!

Sheessh....no blogging from me in October!
I've been so super duper insanely busy....I kinda mighta lost my mind a wee bit.
But I'm in recovery mode now and thinking about all things that got set aside and now need my attention.  Like some scrapbooking news ;)

I'm so excited to be working with this amazing company.  Who am I kidding, it's not a company, it's a family!  Veronica is (as my daughter says) the bomb....from the bomb dot com.  

They started out as a tag maker and have evolved into full product lines with papers, alphas, rubons, stickers, stamps....etc.  This last CHA showcased their first lines and they are amazing!  Flying off the shelves amazing!  Check out the shop here.


They are also now offering exclusive monthly kits


Here are a few of my layouts using the Chic Tag products:

This layout showcases the  Happy Place Collection




On this one I've used a variety of tags & clear acetate tags 



This one uses tags and clear acetate tags from the the Good Tidings Collection




3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Carol!! Love your pages!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yep, BIG congrats - they seem such a GOOD fit for your scrappy style too - really enjoyed looking at these pages....very yummy:):)

Michelle Price said...

Congrats! Chic is such a fab company!