HOME

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Calendars...Done

The advent calendars are full. I actually finished my cookie sheet one before Christmas (just before, but still, done). I love it. As Heather said, it's so me. :)

I love advent calendars. I think I am a collector now. We have 3. Made the button one at enrichment years ago. The other is the Playmobil one. Every piece is in a little box that you open daily to put the scene together. My kids, of course, love this one most.



P.S. If you haven't noticed, I am posting all the things I had planned to post before Christmas. If I had had time :)

2 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

that turned out so stinkin cute!!
and your other two are really cute too! i might have to steal that snowman idea...

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.