HOME

Monday, November 7, 2011

BLOG HOP WINNERS!!!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!
Congratulations to Kim H for winning our big blog hop prize of a 3 month sub to our gorgeous kits!!!! Woot Woot!!!

As for our random winners, we pulled 6 names from 6 different blogs and here are your prizes girls!!!

Zarah: Thicker Prize Pack
Janet Z: 1 Kit
jenessa: Thicker Prize Pack
Stephanie Eaken: 1 Kit
Cassandra: Thicker Prize Pack
Mag: 1 Kit

Please send your mailing information to mysrapbooknookdtATyahooDOTcom

Thanks so much for playing along everyone!!! Sorry for the delay in announcing this.

3 comments:

Kim H said...

wow! I cannt believe I won LOL Thank you so much for a wonderful blog hop and alot of inspiration. I cannt wait to receive my first kit. Have a wonderful week, the email is on its way.

Mag said...

incredible !!
I'm used to be so unlucky !!
How surprised I am !! Thank you so much !!
With this blog hop I discovered some amazing blogs and I won also a kit !!

I am SOOOOOOO Happy !!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Hey! How cool is that? I actually one something! Thanks:)