HOME

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nook June Kit

I am loooooving the June kit!
Perfect for all those fun summertime pictures.
Lots of color and cool patterns.
Yesiree......

It's filled with Simple Stories Summer Fresh and lots of Jillibean Soup embellishments.

I've got one layout to share thus far.....Kristen surprised me a few years back taking to our friends baby chickens.  Who knew!  Would never have guessed her to cozy up to them so much.  Though she has always been an animal lover, I just never knew how serious she was about it!!!!  
She didnotgetitfromme ;)



....and this is what she said when she saw them!

Don't forget to get yours, along with the amazing grab bag up for grabs this month!!!
hahaha.

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Ohhhh this is beautiful! I love your touches of ink and stitching! And that chicken is super sweet!!!

Jennie M said...

SUPER cute page!

Monique Liedtke said...

FABULOUS page!! Love this kit and your layout is so beautiful!! Great pic with the chicken :):)

Danielle said...

Wonderful layout! Your design is fantastic and I love the bold colors.

Sherri said...

Love those little chevron cut outs. Your kids are so cute Carol. Especially that Jack. I love peeking in on your life through Instagram 😊