HOME

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Playing with October Afternoon

I've been in a real scrapping slump lately.
Life just sucks it out of you sometimes ya know!!!

But I decided to play along with some challenges over at October Afternoon 
to help me find my mojo.

Just thought I'd share ;)

 this was for one of their Thursday sketch challenges....with a starburst.
i used the Rocket line for this layout of Jack blowing out his birthday candles


 this next one was for a alpha sticker challenge, to use them ;)
my title isn't huge or overwhelming but i'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
used the farmhouse collection here.


I love playing along with the October Afternoon challenges.....it's pretty easy to find an excuse to use my favorite products ;)

8 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Love your both layouts! The one for the great design and the second one for the mix of colors♥

Lizzy Hill said...

Doesn't look too serious a slump to me!!! These are lovely....my fave is the 2nd one...love the layers behind the photo & your 'splotches' always work soooo well:):)

danni reid. said...

good grief these are absolutely fantastic, loooove your title on the second too, amazing my friend♥

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I freaking love these!!!!!!!!!! Awesome designs and I could play with OA forever and never get bored! :D

Lydia said...

Love them, great use of those sticker embellishments!!! Marvelous!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Such pretty and sweet designs!!

Stephanie said...

I think I have given up on scrap booking. It has been a few years. I would rather make cards. I don't know where to start with the scrap booking, this is a big time first for me. Life has been nuts.

Carol said...

you gotta do what makes you happy Steph......for me it IS my stress reliever ;)