HOME

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A little Chic Tags

Seeing that I'm trying to be a better blogger around these parts, I figured I'll at least keep sharing my work until I decide on more ;)

I had a post up over at Chic Tags last week mixing a few of their lines.  Have you checked out Chic Tags?  Most of the time a company is just a company until you know the heart and soul behind it.  Well, the owner Veronica and her husband are truly some of the most incredible hardworking people I know.  They've worked so hard to build their little business and I so admire their persistence and never quit attitude.  They are worth it.  And their product is top notch.  I really love working for them!  At summer CHA they introduced their first full paper lines.  Now, besides tags, they have entire collections; paper, tags, rubons, alphas, veneer, flair, stickers, etc.  Be sure to check out their shop.









1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Those cards are great! And so are your pages, especially love the way you've popped the birthday one together with all those different images...works sooo well:):)