We had a great time celebrating Jacks birthday this weekend with grandma and grandpa. Two is simply not enough, so here are a few things I love about this boy.
1. His obsession with Yo Ho's (pirates) and Mickey Mouse, hence the pirate/mickey theme party
2. The way he talks, emphasizing certain words with that low, growly, drawn out voice
3. How independent he is. Loves to help himself in the fridge and cupboards (not necessarily a good thing) Likes to drink out of a regular cup instead of a sippy
4. That he has learned to bounce on the big bouncy balls, he is barely tall enough but has figured it out somehow
5. That out of the blue one day he said "I want PIE...long pause...PUNKIN pie" don't know where he came up with that one!!!
6. That when he sees the Target sign, and when we go in he says "I want hocgog" (that would be hotdog) even if it's 9:00 in the morning.
7. That all he has to hear is the word Costco and we get "I want pittha" (pizza) It only takes one time for things to stick with this kid.
8. That despite my best efforts, he is proving to be left handed
9. That he asks for hugs and kisses when he goes to bed
10. That he is ours!!!
You would think by the look on Nathan's face that he is completely surprised by what he sees. That would be HIS present to Jack.
He's going pro any day now!
Jack likes his "birthday (pause) CAKE" as he puts it.