1. I realized today (again) that I still have a x-mas cd in the car that comes up after we've endured another round of a Disney Pirate cd. And yet, I don't remove it, but listen to it until Jack screams at me for YO HO again!
2. In the last 8 days I have exercised 5 times. Not bad, but not perfect.
3. I finished Twilight. It was G O O D ! It has been the only thing getting me through the treadmill. Got to get the next book SOON or my exercising may be in jeopardy.
4. I have not slept well for a week now. Some subtle aching inside, can't get comfy. Must be my pathetic attempts at exercise. I am drop dead tired right now.
5. Because I have not been sleeping well I have had a headache everyday for the last week. And according to my husband I have been a bit raunchy(sp?) at times. Can't argue that.
6. I can't WAIT for Lost to start up again on Jan. 31. Heather, are you ready!?!
7. We get to start selling girl scout cookies (for the first time!) this weekend. Yaaay...if you could hear me you might notice the sarcasm in my voice.
8. About a month ago Samantha noticed she had a loose tooth. Hello, she's barely 5! Anyway, she couldn't believe it. So exciting, though it does freak her out a bit, therefore she is not helping it along at all. Ok, so the weirder thing is, last week I saw in her mouth a permanent tooth growing in BEHIND the loose tooth. So she has extra teeth right now. We are so screwed. The orthodontist may as well start garnishing our wages for the money were gonna owe. All my poor kids seem to have gotten my mouth ,(it wasn't pretty).
9. I'm going visiting teaching tomorrow, for the 1st time in over 6 months. Pa=the=tic! But hey, I say, don't give me new partners and new people I don't even know when my life is in crisis.
10. Yes, we succumbed, and took the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks this weekend. (Why isn't it called Dave and the Chipmunks?) I know I was warned, but they wanted to see it BAD! They loved it and laughed out loud through the whole thing. It was worth it for that.