HOME

Saturday, June 28, 2008

So Much To Say

The last few weeks have been FULL...to say the least
i have much to catch up on
a trip to Utah
BYU Basketball camp
dance recital, etc.

But this week, my heart has been heavy
I watched a sweet young women
bury her brand new baby today
I used to be her Laurel Advisor
I think a lot of her
and my heart is broken for her & her husband

I think it has hit me especially hard because
I see my Jack in her little ones pictures
And I realize how easily it could have been me

I send my love to her and her family

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

that makes me so sad. i hope things gets better for your friend. i just don't understand life at times. some of the things we have to go through ate truly painful and just plain hard.

i look forward to seeing all your fun pictures.

Cammie said...

I'm so sorry Carol. An American friend of ours that we met in our ward just died as well. We are really sad. We are are so sorry for his family as well. He was such a great guy and so young. Life is so fleeting.

Pam said...

Hi Carol - I'm Steph's friend, Pam. That is so sad about your friend and her sweet baby. My friend in North Las Vegas lost her little girl a few years back. Here's a link to my blog post that has the poem she wrote about her baby Abby. She actually wrote the poem before Abby died, but the ended up using the poem on her funeral program.

http://strongarmor.blogspot.com/2008/05/in-memory-of-abby.html

Kirsten said...

My heart was breaking for her too. It hit very close to home.

FrankNApril said...

Carol,
I send my love to your friend and her family. Sorry to hear that. April