After whipping out 3 layouts with the March kit over at My Scrapbook Nook
I got in a funk.
My mojo had left me high and dry ;(
So stuff just sat for almost a week.
Then I got an idea with one of the papers in the kit.
It was replication book cover.
A mini album....it certainly wasn't a genius idea, but one I was excited by.
It reminded me of the pictures I had of Samantha from last summer playing with an umbrella.
You can't tell from here but the umbrella girl is popped up.
There are two layers of this image....in case you want to know ;)
I loved the print as it was and didn't want to alter it much.
They are too repetitive and I tend to get bored before I ever finish them.
This one ended up being really fun.....because I put each page together and made them all DIFFERENT!
The outside cover folds over and attaches to the sheet in back, then I added some black gaffer tape to each individual page/insert for binding purposes. I stacked everything together and stitched it with my sewing machine. Because of the gaffer tape each page turns easily and doesn't rely on the card stock to do the bending ;)