HOME

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exciting Times at My Scrapbook Nook!

 My friend and boss-lady over at the Nook, Leah Killian is teaching a journaling class next month.
If you're anything like me, you need a little help when it comes to writing the story!
She is a master and this class is gonna be fabulous!!!
Below is her explanation to the class....

You do not have to be a kit club member to take this class- it is open to absolutely anyone who wants to improve their journaling. This class will show several techniques for making your writing better and offer a lot of jump start ideas to get you on your way. It doesn’t matter what your style is- this class will help you improve how you capture your story!
Class members will be invited to their own private message board and will have opportunities for individual teacher coaching. You will learn many different effective approaches to journaling enabling you to tell your story! Class members will be eligible to win fun prizes, participate in special class challenges, all new sketches and see never before seen art by our design team! You will create like you’ve never created before and your scrapbooks will take on a whole new meaning as you get your own story straight for future generations to treasure!
It is going to be a month of fun, so please join me in the Nook’s first ever focus class, and bring a friend!
You may reserve your spot right here: Getting the Story Straight Registration

Doesn't it sound great!!!!
I can't wait for it!!!

The other fun news......it's Design Team call time.......ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
It's the best place to be....I have loved my year.....and you can bet, I'll be applying again ;)

Check it out for yourself and have a go ;)

Tomorrow I'll share a few more layouts from the July kit......I've gotten quite carried away.....and I can't stop using it ;)

No comments: