HOME

Friday, July 22, 2011

More Scrappy Schmappy

As promised....here are a few more layouts with the July kit at My Scrapbook Nook ;)

I went old school with these and pulled out some old photo's......actually, what I've done is this:  Every once in a while I'll go through the photo albums and pull pictures that I want to scrapbook.  These are all before my digi move so they are not always the greatest, and they are usually random, individual pics.  But they are the stories of my babies and I want to document them just as much as I do the fancier newer ones ;)  So I have a folder chuck full of old pics right at my fingerprints ;)

I've always loved these little ones of Kristen....the look on her face is so adorable, and of course her sitting in a baby doll cradle is cute as can be, right ?!!!!

First off....this layout was totally inspired by several that were shared on the October Afternoon website ;)
Do you know I didn't realize how precious this photo was until I pulled it out and thought about it for a moment.  This is the last photo I have of my grandma with my babies before she died. I adored her, best grandma ever and our kids called her GG.

This layout was based on our member inspiration over at the Nook. Our adorable Sherri made a layout that we lifted....you can find the thread here ;)   
Another one of Kristen.....I know I'm biased and all, but she's just toooooooo cute!!!!  I wish I could re-live her all over again....my joy over floweth when I think of her ;)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Loooooove! You totally killed this kit! I think half if not more are in my "favorites" folder in the gallery! hehe!

Mel said...

Oh wow, stunning, look at that amazing stitching, and good for you taking out a photo that has so many memories attached to it, I struggle with some of them and unable to get to them, I love love how you did the journalling on the 2nd one too, beautiful work my friend. Melxx

Anthea said...

GORGEOUS Carol!! love them all!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

These are all soooo adorable! Love all your stitching. I've said it before but I will say it again, you so rocked the OA!:)

Sherri said...

That July kit never saw it coming when you got your hands on it Carol. You seriously outdid yourself with this one. I'm tickled pink that you created something based off one of my creations.

Stephanie said...

I remember those cute kids. It seems like a life time ago. Love all the pages.