That's right...here we are in all our youngness (back then)...celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary this week. Can't believe it's been so long, it's gone by fast. We've been through a lot over the years but have always managed to enjoy the ride together. Since I seem to be a list maker, here are 14 things about our 14 years.
1. Spent half the time in higher education
2. Have lived in 3 different states
3. Have moved 8 times
4. Been blessed with 4 children
5. Almost lost our last child
6. Lost a parent, and grandparents
7. Have been away from our kids only once (9yrs ago)
8. Have owned 10 different cars (including 2 jeeps)
9. I had a real estate license for a short period
10. He worked as grocery cashier for 2 days (couldn't stand it)
11. We've both had long hair!
12. Went camping all the time before kids (now, never)
13. We are self employed for the first time
14. We like to travel (can't wait till we can go somewhere alone)