HOME

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A PERFECT 10








My handsome boy turned 10 this week. Can't believe it. I remember turning 10. It has been a busy week for him. He finally got his braces off last week, but hasn't wanted a little photo session so I am still waiting for a good picture of his beautiful straight teeth (hope they stay that way). Had scout camp last week too, got off to a rough start with a major bully in his group, it made me cry to know someone had been so mean to him. But Daddy saved the day and got the boy moved out of his group and I think a shadow for the little stinker as well. We were not the only ones complaining. He will have a little celebration with friends on Saturday but here are the results of our little family party.





**10 things about my little 10 year old**


Loves Pokemon


Purple is currently his favorite color


He is suddenly very interested in sports


Takes his basketball to school everyday


Is a history buff


Loves to read (though tells me he won't if I ask him to but will if it's his idea...?)


Loves country music


Has loved anything pirate since the age of 2


Is a very sensitive boy


Is a kind and respectful young man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Nate is 10. Where did the years go??

Jen@eighteen25 said...

ahh happy birthday to your cute "big" guy!